Battle against other teams in our robot arena! Work on solving some of the problems of the robotics world. Your future in robotics starts here- so don’t miss out! The Robotics Club is a key vehicle for making the latest technology in the field of robotics accessible to the general public. The Club provides members with ongoing non-formal education in robotics through which they can: acquire basic skills in robotics programming software; learn and understand the various features and capabilities of robots e.g. robotic sensing and locomotion principles; and acquire mechanical skills in building robots.
All students in 6th-8th grade are welcome to apply.
- Eligibility to FLL competitions.
- Access the latest robotics technology
- Unlimited acces to robotics room
- Assemble Robot
- Explore an Design Computer Systems
- Test the performance of your Robots on specially designed playing fields
- Apply math, physics, and programming skills to design problem solving
- Develop skills in team work and leadership
Visit www.robowolf.org for more information.
Membership fee $100 annually.